Wednesday, August 10

glad to ALLAH when im wake up from sleep i still life :D

                                                            hello fellow,,, :D
ya ALLAH how cant i happy and strong, when i on my eyes everyday , im realized im still alive,ya ALLAH bless me, give me strength to walk on your earth :) thanks you for my mother who givebirth on me :) thanks ibu ,,,hikhik im so proud on you YA ALLAH you ARE so amazing,wonderfull,greaat and no one or no else cant defeat you ALLAHUAKHBAR ,, besyukur lah sangad aku padamu ya ALLAH, berilah keredhaan pada diriku bagi menjalani kudrat mu ya ALLAH sesungguhnye ENGKAU MAHA BESAR LAGI PENYAYANG :) lindungi lahh seluruh warga islam di mana mana ya ALLAH, engkau tunjukkanlah jalan yang benar pada hamba hamba mu yang leka dalam hidup ini ya ALLAH :) please bless me :)