Saturday, September 17

wenggg wengg wengg petzz

assalamulaikum
yaa just now and last night i 've got a great dayy with my two stereo love alya sasha and nur afiqah
we having so much fun with laughing and snapping picture together 
we sweet together okay like moon and stars and like rain and rainboww 
you know what this stereo like what i mean , always make my days so happy and gilaa
demi ALLAH i thankfull and proudlly to have sunshine like you two  
yeahh we're not in same school :/ but at home we can meet and lepaking everyday :)
yeahh i have two different stereo one of them is genduds and one more kerempeng 
thats the reason why i smile , and what specially my stereo ? they know how to make me laughing like beruk and smile like orang gilaa :D
this two lahh make my days so cool and so hot eceehh :)
wanna know something in my deeply hearts i really love guys like i love my self , 
i very thankfull to have friends like guys , because my stomach always want to break off when guys make own character, guys is it we call friendship now and then right ?
i hope ALLAH bless your life now and then , and so on :)
Alya sasha you're my great gendud and Nur afiqah you're my kerempeng now and ever :)
weng weng weng petsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :D
iloveguyssomuchandihopeguysalwaysbesidesme :D